FP-2100JC Product Information
FP-2100JC is a halogen-free flame retardant system for polyolefins (PP, PE, EVA, copolymers), specially designed for high temperature processing applications such as injection molding.
* Effective flame retardant in polyolefins
* Excellent performance in established FR tests such as UL 94
* Suppresses the formation of smoke and toxic gases during combustion
* Lower effect on physical and mechanical properties as compared to other FR systems
* High thermal stability for a broad processing window
* Non-interacting with HALS for excellent light stability
* Best in class moisture resistance
* Requires lower load levels than systems based on ATH, magnesium hydroxide, or ammonium polyphosphate
* Provides lower density FR compounds as compared to conventional FR
* Halogen- and antimony-free, compliant with RoHS and WEEE
* Globally registered
* Polyolefins (PP, PE, EVA, copolymers) for injection molding applications such as appliances, automotive, electrical & electronics, and construction.
* Ideal for use in high rate compounding and extrusion.
Appearance: White Powder
Additional Information (registered users)
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet